Offering amazing value and peace of mind!
Value for money and peace of mind aren’t the only things we can offer our members.
Our police charity has been supporting serving and retired police officers, police staff and their families for over 45 years and we continue to provide incredible support and a wide range of benefits for as little as a £2.00 monthly subscription fee.
With over 7300 members, we’re committed to providing substantial support and attractive membership benefits whilst keeping our subscription fee as low as possible.
Here’s a summary of the what members are entitled to:
Full members (serving officer or police staff employee)
Subscription per month is £2. You can apply for these benefits:
- Access to Interest-free loans and grants in times of hardship or distress, should the unforeseen or unexpected happen
- High street shopping vouchers (sickness vouchers) if a member is unable to work for more than 21 consecutive days due to sickness of injury
- Convalescence and rehabilitation breaks at St Michael’s Lodge Treatment Centre
- Death in service grants of £3,500 to nominated person
- £25 per week to children of deceased officer or police staff employee up to 18 years
- Discounted holidays at Fund’s holiday properties in Dartmouth and Dorset
- Exclusive rewards scheme offering a range of discounts on retail, family days out, UK holidays, groceries, gifts and much more
Retired officer or police staff employees
Subscription per month is £1. You can apply for these benefits:
- Interest-free loans
- Small gifts (sickness vouchers)
- Discounted holidays at Fund’s holiday properties
- Exclusive rewards scheme offering a range of discounts
For full details of membership benefits visit our membership page
Not a member of the Benevolent Fund? Why not join online today https://wmpben.co.uk/how-to-join/application-form/